Sunday 5 May 2013

"The Only Genuine Jones" is 79p on Kindle for a limited time only


The Only Genuine Jones, my debut novel, is currently on a special Bank Holiday weekend promotion. The Kindle edition has been reduced to 79p until the end of Monday, after which time it will go back up to its usual list price. If you haven't yet snapped up a copy of my book then now is the time to do it!

Download your copy here (UK) or here (international readers).

Recent good news

Sales of the book have been strong over the last month and a half, and to date I have sold around six hundred copies (including paperbacks, although the exact figure will be difficult to estimate until my first sales report from the printers!) Since I have not enrolled the book in KDP Select, every one of those downloads is a paid-for sale.

I recently corresponded with bestselling writer Ian Hocking, author of Déjà Vu, Flashback, and The Amber Rooms. He had a query relating to mountaineering in the early 20th century and as a result of this correspondence he decided to buy my book. A few short days later he finished the novel and wrote this corker of a review:


It's always great to hear the views of fellow writers and this review is particularly useful because it isn't simply blanket praise; it contains useful feedback. My review stats are now looking very healthy with 18 at 5* and 5 at 4*.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments: