Saturday 12 July 2014

Introducing Pinnacle Editorial


In my last post I revealed that I had quit my day job and would be setting up as an independent editor and proofreader. I'm happy to say that, a mere three days later, I have a fully functioning website and am in the position to begin taking on a limited amount of work.

Pinnacle Editorial offers affordable, professional editing and proofreading. Since my background is in indie books and indie publishing, that will be my main area of focus and I anticipate most of my clients will be indies. However, I'll also deal with non fiction and copy for professional individuals and organisations.

If you have need of my services but might be concerned about the cost, don't worry — my rates are very reasonable, although I can't promise I won't increase them when I become more established.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you would like to discuss your work and how I can help you out.

(To my readers: don't worry, I'm going to keep writing!)

No comments: