Thursday 14 August 2014

Please nominate The Atholl Expedition for Outdoor Book of the Year

It's that time of year again! Nominations are now open for The Great Outdoors Awards 2014. These prestigious awards showcase the best outdoor retailers, establishments, organisations, and books each year.

I would like to humbly ask my readers to nominate my most recent novel, The Atholl Expedition, for the Outdoor Book of the Year award. Many worthy titles have been published in 2014, but this one is mine and I would be very grateful to anyone who nominates it. Winning such a prestigious national award would be a high point in my career.

You don't have to make a nomination for every category, but why not take the opportunity to put forward the names of retailers or outdoor pubs who have impressed you this year?

You can submit your nominations here.

No comments: