Thursday 20 March 2014

#TheAthollExpedition reviewed by Trail magazine


I had wondered what was causing today's huge spike in visitors to my website! Trail, one of the UK's most widely-read outdoor and mountaineering magazines, has published a short review of The Atholl Expedition in this month's issue. Here is the text in full:
"The year is 1847 and the location is the unexplored Cairngorms, as outdoor fiction writer Alex Roddie opens our eyes to life in the Scottish mountains before mountaineering began. This is a swashbuckling tale of outdoor adventure, bringing together some epic wild locations and great storytelling. Buy it from www.alexroddie.com (£10)"
I'd like to use this opportunity to point out that the novel is available to purchase from a variety of sources, including Amazon, Waterstones, and FeedARead. It's also available on Kindle for the low price of 98p.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled by this endorsement of my book from the fine folks at Trail, and welcome the opportunity for the book to reach thousands more readers in my audience ... after all, my novels have always found greatest popularity amongst those who like to wander the hills!

No comments: