Monday 25 February 2013

"How can I get hold of a paperback copy of OGJ?"


With a little over 48 hours to go until my launch party, many readers have been getting in touch to ask how they can get their hands on their own copy of The Only Genuine Jones in paperback form. In this blog post I will answer that question as thoroughly as I am able at this stage.

I will be selling signed copies on Wednesday night at the Clachaig, but if you can't be there, I am already taking pre-orders for posted signed copies. Stock is limited so if you want to order a signed paperback please email me at alex.roddie@gmail.com and let me know your address and preferred method of payment. I accept PayPal or bank transfer and the cost per book is £7.99 plus £2 P&P.

Anyone who orders a signed copy directly from me will get a free copy of the ebook edition in the format of their choice.

Secondly, the book is already available to order from the following online bookstores:
Amazon (UK)
Amazon (USA)
Waterstones
Direct from FeedARead (faster delivery)

As the book is 'print on demand' and therefore not always held in stock by the bookstore, delivery times can vary and are beyond my control. However, if you order a copy from me I will always do my best to get it to you within the week.

3 comments:

Rosen Trevithick said...

Best of luck with your launch tomorrow. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Alex Roddie said...

Thanks Rosen! I'm excited but a little bit scared too!

The Bumper Book of Climbing Fun said...

Best wishes for your paperback launch, Alex, from everyone associated with The Bumper Book of Climbing Fun. If our experience is typical, you won't know what to do with all your spare time after this!